By Mayo Clinic Workers
Like cod, flounder and perch, halibut is a lean fish, with fewer than two.five % fats by excess weight.
Range of servings
- Healthier carb
- Minimal Sodium
- two tomatoes, diced
- two tablespoons contemporary basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon contemporary oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- two teaspoons further-virgin olive oil
- 4 halibut fillets, each 4 ounces
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Frivolously coat a nine-by-thirteen-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, blend the tomato, basil, oregano and garlic. Increase the olive oil and blend properly.
Prepare the halibut fillets in the baking pan. Spoon the tomato combination more than the fish. Place in the oven and bake right up until the fish is opaque through when examined with the tip of a knife, about ten to fifteen minutes.
Transfer to person plates and provide quickly.