By Mayo Clinic Staff members
This recipe phone calls for penne, but you can use any form of pasta you like.
Range of servings
- Healthier carb
- Substantial Fiber
- Reduced Sodium
- 1/3 pound complete-wheat penne pasta
- 1 cup chopped asparagus, 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon h2o
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped new basil, additionally total leaves for garnish
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces goat cheese
Fill a massive pot 3/4 full with water and carry to boil. Include the pasta and cook in accordance to the deal instructions. Drain the pasta.
Although the pasta is cooking, place the asparagus and drinking water in a microwave-risk-free bowl. Heat the asparagus on higher electric power right up until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic and pepper. Increase the asparagus, pasta