Based on my email inbox and Instagram DMs, recovery from training is a hot topic. I get asked all kinds of questions about recovery techniques.
- “Can you assess my supplement stacks?”
- “Should I do active recovery workouts?”
- “When do I foam roll?”
- “How would you change my nutrition on rest days?”
- “What stretching routine should I do post-workout?”
- “Will ice baths or cold showers help my gains?”
- “What about cupping, compression garments, and percussion massagers!”
I’m delighted people are giving their recovery some attention. Sadly, I think they are focusing their attention on the wrong parts of the recovery puzzle. In this exercise recovery series, I will help you maximize your recovery and results by focusing on what matters.
- Why stress is a double-edged sword and how to manage it.
- Why recovery starts with great programming
- The two most powerful recovery tools and how to optimize them